Tuesday, May 27, 2008

at long last...

we haven't dropped off the face of the earth, though it may seem like it...

We are moved in and have emptied the garage enough to park 2 cars in it. Of course we have 1 basement room still with plenty of boxes.

Here are a few teaser shots from two of our more finished rooms, the living and the dining room. Still missing- lounge chair (maybe recliner), side tables, coffee table, and china hutch. Hopefully have some of that by end of summer.





It is a challenge doing all this stuff with kids.
Here is Jack being silly with lego tub



In the mornings Jack also wants to get in on the action and read the paper.



Audrey not to be outdone is also still the ham when the camera comes out.


Last Thursday Audrey had her first field trip at her current school. I took the day off to join the activities. We walked from school to train. Took the train to the zoo. Walked around for a few hours, had lunch, rode the zoo train then the regular train back home. Needless to say Audrey was one exhausted girl. I did grab lots of pictures of animals and kids. I also happened to get a picture of Audrey when taking picture of Salmon through the window



I have had a few computer issues since the move, but everything is back in order so hopefully I can keep adding pictures in the coming week.

Rob

4 comments:

Susie Q said...

The place is looking good guys. And the kiddlings are stinking adorable. Jack reading the paper is priceless.

I do believe you guys can host a Sunday pert near soon.

Sarah said...

I love the pictures of Jack reading the paper and Audrey in the reflection.
I officially hate you both though. You can fit 2 cars in your garage and HAVE a room for boxes in the house. I almost cannot walk from one end to the other of our garage and still have too much crap inside the house. I might dig a hole out back for it all.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Thompsons.
We actually have our garage back in order now also. We can actually see the floor.

Susie Q said...

Yeah, but a car in the garage, nay 2 cars? Don't be ridiculous!